Author Topic: View not-similar images remaing in folder after similarsearc  (Read 5030 times)

Dreyfoos

View "not-similar" images remaining in the searched folder (or sub folder) after "similar" files are excluded. This would be a wonderful tool for finding files on other drives that are not in a master folder, and thus could easily be added.

Does this capability already exist?

Daan van Rooijen

• Administrator
    • View Profile
View not-similar images remaing in folder after similarsearc
« Reply #1 on: 2016-06-18 02:43:14 »
> View "not-similar" images remaining in the searched folder (or sub folder) after "similar" files are excluded. This would be a wonderful tool for finding files on other drives that are not in a master folder, and thus could easily be added.

It could be the early hour, but I don't think I really understand what you're asking for :]

> Does this capability already exist?

Well, when you have performed a search, you can always use a combination of Selecting, Tagging, Inversal-of-Selection, Select-By-Tagged, View Found Files and View Tagged Files to separate matching files from non-matching files.

[*] Inverting a selection: Edit | Invert Selection (Ctrl+Shft+V)
    [*] Tag selected files: Thumbnail | Tag (INS)
    [*] Untag selected files: Thumbnail | Untag (Ctrl+INS)
    [*] View Tagged Files: In the Tree panel, go to Galleries | (Tagged Images)
    [*] View Found Files: In the Tree panel, go to Found Files | Found by [username]*[/list]

* = Or go to the name of the Found List if you had named it during your search
    I'm volunteering as a moderator - I do not work for Cerious Software, Inc.