Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
ThumbsPlus v10 Questions / Re: Hide Items in Location Panel?
« Last post by Daan van Rooijen on 2020-08-22 15:26:40 »
Yes - see Options | Prefs | Disks & Folders for lots of options.

ThumbsPlus v10 Questions / Hide Items in Location Panel?
« Last post by hurricane51 on 2020-08-22 10:22:23 »
Is there a way to hide some of the locations listed in the Locations Panel? Like Network , galleries, internet, etc.?
In ThumbsPlus 11 .heic files and .webp files will be supported and v11 will be able to convert any of the many formats we support to the .webp type as well.

Images attached.

Thanks for supporting ThumbsPlus!

ThumbsPlus.com
ThumbsPlus Beta Discussion / Yes, ThumbsPlus v11 is coming....
« Last post by Laura Shook on 2020-08-14 16:12:43 »
ThumbsPlus.com thanks all of your for your patience and continued support.

As a very small shop we have been negatively affected by Covid - 19 and all it entails. We have been working from home since mid March and the current plan is to continue to do so. There are distractions and difficulties that this causes which have played a part in slowing down the release of the first public BETA.

However, ThumbsPlus v11 is getting closer!!  I have been anxiously waiting for a new build so that I could announce some of the new features and illustrate some of them.

A few of the new ThumbsPlus v11 features are listed below and I have attached several preview images. (I was hoping to add a few more today but they need to be edited a bit, so I will post more images on Monday or Tuesday.)

ThumbsPlus v11 is a 64-bit program. This allows for support of HUGE file sizes as well as fixing an issue some have had with hundreds of thousands of sub folders with v10. ThumbsPlus v11 will also run spectacularly on Windows 7, 8 and 8.1. (It is currently also working beautifully with Vista but we aren't certain how long that will be the case.)

New formats supported:

Thumbnail, view and convert to .webp files
Thumbnail and view .heic/.heif files

New Features:

GPS options
Date/Time Find options
Database - Import From
New ThumbsPlus Movie Player
Larger database thumbnail size options

Misc:

There are new "Skins" that can be used to alter the interface
There will be many preset batch processes, finds and metadata batches

Thanks again ThumbsPlus users!

ThumbsPlus.com

Like it says: when you acquire a pro-level license, the watermark will be gone. There's no other way.

Perhaps I missed a thread on here...I can view .pdf files fine through Thumbs+ when double-clicking on .pdf thumbnails.

What I'm looking for is a way, in thumbnail view, to have them displayed without the overlay: "This Format Requires ThumbsPlus Professional Edition."
Options -> Customize -> Colors

Excellent Jens, thanks!
ThumbsPlus v10 Questions / Re: Dark background for info panels?
« Last post by Jens Rieger on 2020-08-01 02:00:24 »
Options -> Customize -> Colors
ThumbsPlus v10 Questions / Dark background for info panels?
« Last post by rtouart on 2020-07-29 15:17:48 »
I've set Windows 10 to Dark Mode and would like for ThumbsPlus to have a completely dark background. Have any of you accomplished this?
ThumbsPlus v10 Questions / Re: Can't get video to work
« Last post by CharlesTreavers on 2020-07-08 15:39:39 »
Yes all videos play perfectly in Windows Media Player, I have always managed to play every kind of format in ThumbsPlus without any problems until I changed the Graphics card.

All videos play perfectly in Thumbsplus once you have opened one that will just have a black screen, paused it then open another.

I do have and always have had K-Lite codecs on my system.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]