All forums > ThumbsPlus v7-v9 Questions

Custom Menus

(1/2) > >>

j:
Hi fellow ThumbsPlusians:

I am very close to some serious ThumbsPlus nirvana, but I can't quite get there.  Maybe someone can help me.

I've managed to add a menu item to the main menu in the View window, so that the menu now reads:

File, Edit, Image, Transform, View, New Menu, Help

I cannot quite figure out how to rename "New Menu" to something else (for instance, "J"), and how to underline a letter.

Anyone have an answer?

Thanks,
J

Daan van Rooijen:
Right-click on the new menu entry and choose Customize. A window opens that you can just ignore (but leave on screen). Right-click on the menu item again, and a context menu appears from which you can edit its name.

j:
Oooo, that's it!  That was awesome!  Thanks Daan!

One more thing.

When trimming to proportion, the masked area can be flipped between portrait and landscape by right-clicking on it.  Is there a keyboard shortcut that does the same thing?

Thanks!

Daan van Rooijen:
> When trimming to proportion, the masked area can be flipped between portrait and landscape by right-clicking on it.  Is there a keyboard shortcut that does the same thing?

I don't think there is! (but I would be happy to learn that I'm wrong :)

mschnell:
>I've managed to add a menu item to the main menu in the View window, so that the menu now reads: File, Edit, Image, Transform, View, New Menu, Help

How did you do this.

I did try and I was able to create an additional "Custom 1" bar, but I failed on (simply) creating another menue.

I.e. I intend to call one or several a custom Python scripts with this menue or it's siblings.

Do you want to do something like this, as well ?

-Michael

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version