Author Topic: Is Cerious really still working?  (Read 3491 times)

Warner_Young

• View Profile
Is Cerious really still working?
« on: 2022-05-07 19:50:35 »
Has anyone been able to contact anybody at Cerious to confirm they're still working? I've finally found that I need something newer than TP 7, since I need to handle HEIC files. But I have no idea if I should still wait for TP 11 or not.

Daan van Rooijen

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Is Cerious really still working?
« Reply #1 on: 2022-05-08 11:08:49 »
Have you written to sales@thumbsplus.com ?
I'm volunteering as a moderator - I do not work for Cerious Software, Inc.

Warner_Young

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2022-05-09 19:04:27 »
Daan, yes, I did back in August of 2021. I got a reply back from bugsystem@thumbsplus.com instead of the sales address. Whoever it was didn't give a name other than "ThumbsPlus Team", and said they expected a public beta in a few months. They then went on to list the features in ThumbsPlus 10. Some of the English in the email seemed a little off, almost as if English wasn't the writer's native language. It certainly didn't sound like any previous emails I've gotten from Cerious.

I'm just curious if anyone else has tried contacting them, and whether there was any response.

Daan van Rooijen

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2022-05-10 06:32:02 »
I'm just curious if anyone else has tried contacting them, and whether there was any response.
That's strange about the bug system response. Maybe you should just try again? I haven't talked to them recently either, but I'm also not seeing any complaints from people who have problems getting support or a key. Anyway, if you need HEIC support now, I'm not sure if you should keep waiting, seeing how long we already have been waiting.
I'm volunteering as a moderator - I do not work for Cerious Software, Inc.