Author Topic: Copy To / Move To path prompt T9  (Read 3211 times)

soothsayer99

• View Profile
Copy To / Move To path prompt T9
« on: 2014-09-21 21:32:19 »
When I use Copy To or Move To for an image, and choose Browse, I'm prompted with "System32." Even if I paste in a higher path than the destination folder, I cannot browse using that path as a starting point.

Is this a bad installation, or does it simply not work as expected or as it did (as I remember) in T7?

David

soothsayer99

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2015-03-07 14:25:14 »
I'd like to bump this question, to find out if this is a problem that I alone have, or what I might do to correct it?

David

Daan van Rooijen

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2015-03-07 15:23:37 »
I can't reproduce it here on my trusty old XP system. When I press Browse, I get a regular tree that starts with Desktop, then My Documents, This Computer, etc. The default highlighted folder is that of my user account, within Documents and Settings. I can browse around without any problems.

Maybe you should report this to lshook@cerious.com, mentioning your Windows version and TP build, and with screenshots that show the tree as it is first presented, and where it goes wrong.
I'm volunteering as a moderator - I do not work for Cerious Software, Inc.

soothsayer99

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2015-03-07 16:05:34 »
I've sent a message now. Thanks for the suggestion.

David

soothsayer99

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2015-03-09 18:47:15 »
Daan,
I got a response to my email, and it's confirmed that it's a bug, and one that they can replicate. They hope to fix it in the next build. Thought others should know in case they find this discussion of the issue in the forum.

David

Daan van Rooijen

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2015-03-09 19:12:55 »
Good to hear that it was confirmed and hopefully will be fixed soon - thanks for keeping the forum updated!
I'm volunteering as a moderator - I do not work for Cerious Software, Inc.