Author Topic: Cerious Software - ThumbsPlus  (Read 4509 times)

Pete Wieland

• View Profile
Cerious Software - ThumbsPlus
« on: 2013-06-11 16:46:54 »
So Cerious have seen fit to delete all the negative threads about TP9, including those that had fixes and workrounds for problems. In amongst this was a long thread where 2 forum members were trying to help sort out my issue with slow performance, which is still unresolved.

So you cannot be bothered to help me via the help desk, and now you delete the help I was getting via the forum. Do you actually want any customers? I have persevered with this poor excuse for a program for years now, in the faint hope that the problems would eventually get sorted.

You have ripped me off totally, I have had nothing for the money I have spent with you and you have no will to even attempt to put things right.

Goodbye.

laser2sail

• View Profile
ThumbsPlus v9
« Reply #1 on: 2013-06-11 16:50:48 »
Is it my imagination or is this the second time you've posted this? (shaking head in bewilderment)

Pete Wieland

• View Profile
ThumbsPlus v9
« Reply #2 on: 2013-06-11 16:51:55 »
Yes, they deleted the first one! I'll keep reposting it until someone takes some notice and resolves my issues.

laser2sail

• View Profile
ThumbsPlus v9
« Reply #3 on: 2013-06-11 16:58:27 »
I replied to your first post with a problem & workaround I reported (and they deleted). I don't understand their thought process. Sharing that sort of knowledge keeps customers working until the next fix comes out.

mschnell

• View Profile
ThumbsPlus v9
« Reply #4 on: 2013-06-12 11:32:31 »
I did just see it, so it's not deleted.

But this forum software is not really usable: I very ofthen fail to find something that I once saw and sometimes it just reappears.

-Michae

Pete Wieland

• View Profile
ThumbsPlus v9
« Reply #5 on: 2013-06-12 11:37:41 »
It was definately deleted (this is just a re-post with the same title) as I have email notification set up and it shows up there, but clicking on the link takes me to the index page. Same happens for all the other threads that were deleted.

Have emailed Laura to see why Cerious are deleting what is a wealth of free fault diagnosis and software testing, but I am yet to get a reply. I am not actually expecting one!

Pete Wieland

• View Profile
ThumbsPlus v9
« Reply #6 on: 2013-06-13 06:06:10 »
Laura has replied to my email!

It was a very detailed reply, and it would seem that things are looking up at Cerious HQ.

She assures me that 3928 is imminent and that will address a whole bunch of issues, especially the ones most commonly reported on here. They also have a new support person in post dealing exclusively with support emails.

Here's hoping!

Gary

• View Profile
ThumbsPlus v9
« Reply #7 on: 2013-06-13 08:11:51 »
This sounds almost too good to be true!  Here's hoping that the next build fixes a lot of bugs.