Author Topic: There are still issues with poor support  (Read 2718 times)

Pete Wieland

• View Profile
There are still issues with poor support
« on: 2013-07-09 04:43:31 »
Last week I was going to go for the upgrade offer as support had seemed to be getting their act together.

However my upgrade path wasn't on the special offer list (TP9 Pro to TP9 Home Network). I emailed sales for clarification and I'm still waiting for a reply.

A reply now would be useless, as the summer sale offer has ended, and I haven't been able to take advantage.

I am glad about the recent support improvements, but come on Cerious, if you want to be taken seriously as a software house, you still need to do better.

Laura Shook

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Really? There are still issues with poor support
« Reply #1 on: 2013-07-10 14:18:33 »
Dear Pete,

Thanks again for your support of Cerious Software!

You sent a message to my orderdesk on the 4th of July. We are a small company and some of us work through holidays. However, I gave my staff the option for a well needed break. I was here the 5th but only looked at my e-mail. The rest of the staff took a long weekend. Your e-mail was answered on Monday and you were offered the option to upgrade at the sale price. All orders that were made during the July 4th weekend were charged the sale price - even well into Monday. Your e-mail was answered by Heather. I have a copy in front of me. If you would like a copy via e-mail let me know. Or, I will post it here if you would rather I do.

I am working as hard as I can Peter.  All of us are dedicated to Cerious/ThumbsPlus. It would be nice if you let me know your concerns instead of putting up forum posts before giving me the chance or time to address the issue. Please note that we did offer the upgrade you were seeking.(PRO to HOME NETWORK)If you want a screen shot of that offer let me know.

Please note that you can also call during our office hours. We do answer the phone as well.

For the trouble that we have caused you I have upgraded you to the v9 Home Network license at no charge. I have sent your registration information via e-mail. Please enjoy v9!

Cheers!
Laura
704/529-0200

PS: If anyone else here on the v9 forum feels slighted, let me know via e-mail or phone and I will be glad to discuss it privately.