Author Topic: Skipping raw images when going to next file  (Read 3444 times)

Nick Payne

• View Profile
Skipping raw images when going to next file
« on: 2015-01-30 00:41:43 »
If I'm producing both RAW and JPG for each camera image, it would be advantageous, when quickly going through the images after they have been loaded from the camera to the PC, to have an option be able to have next go to the next JPG rather than go through both the RAW and JPG for each image. JPGs load in about half a second - RAW images take anywhere from 5-10 seconds to load, depending on which camera produced the RAW.

mel314

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2015-01-30 09:11:35 »
> If I'm producing both RAW and JPG for each camera image, it would be advantageous, when quickly going through the images after they have been loaded from the camera to the PC, to have an option be able to have next go to the next JPG rather than go through both the RAW and JPG for each image. JPGs load in about half a second - RAW images take anywhere from 5-10 seconds to load, depending on which camera produced the RAW.

Try sorting the directory by file type first, then by name.

Daan van Rooijen

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2015-01-30 09:42:02 »
Or just enter *.jpg in the file mask field (between the funnel and the lightbulb icon on top of the thumbnail listing).

Afterwards, press the funnel and pick 'selected types' to return to the default listing mode. Note that the *.jpg mask will be remembered in the pull-down menu of the file mask field for easy re-use.
I'm volunteering as a moderator - I do not work for Cerious Software, Inc.

Nick Payne

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2015-01-30 20:13:05 »
Thanks, I'd never noticed that option before. It does exactly what I want.