Author Topic: Two monitors don't work with T+ slideshow  (Read 2795 times)

Paul

• View Profile
Two monitors don't work with T+ slideshow
« on: 2013-08-10 20:51:03 »
I want my slideshows to show constantly on a second LED screen in another room while I do my normal work on monitor 1. I attached monitor 2 to the PC with an HDMI cable and set Windows Display to recognize both.

I then went to T+ v8:  View - Slideshow - Slideshow Monitor and expected to select the new monitor but the selection is grayed out.

I clicked on Help and this came up: "This option works with Windows 98, ME, 2000 and XP only." Can this be true?? It seems to be seriously out of date.

My only recourse seems to be to copy T+ and the image files to a separate PC and run the slideshow from there, but that stinks.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Paul

Daan van Rooijen

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Two monitors don't work with T+ slideshow
« Reply #1 on: 2013-08-10 21:32:55 »
Are you sure that Windows (which version?) recognizes the second monitor - when you right-click on your desktop and pick "screen resolution" (or Properties | Settings) are both monitors shown? Can you get anything else to show on the 2nd monitor? Are you running a screen management tool that might be interfering? As for the help, yes, much of it is outdated and I think that particular line only meant to say that it doesn't work on Win95.
I'm volunteering as a moderator - I do not work for Cerious Software, Inc.