Author Topic: Web Page Wizard not showing html pages in folder  (Read 3358 times)

bubbyt

• View Profile
Web Page Wizard not showing html pages in folder
« on: 2017-05-03 00:27:58 »
Ok. Used the web page wizard to create photo database. Everything shows up fine in Preview. When clicking finish it puts the photos in correct folder (along with tn photos)  However no created html pages are visible.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Bubbyt

Daan van Rooijen

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2017-05-03 18:22:50 »
> Ok. Used the web page wizard to create photo database. Everything shows up fine in Preview. When clicking finish it puts the photos in correct folder (along with tn photos)  However no created html pages are visible.  Any ideas?

When you say "no created html pages are visible" I assume you mean visible in ThumbsPlus (if you would look with Explorer or another file manager, the files should be there).

If so, that's because ThumbsPlus doesn't ordinarily show HTML files. You could make them show up in the thumbnails listing by going to Options | Preferences | Filetypes, opening the Documents category, and putting check marks in front of HTM and HTML (html is in a subcategory off htm). Alternatively, you can simply switch your thumbnail display from 'Selected Types' to 'All Files' by clicking on the funnel symbol above the thumbnail listing.

Note: ThumbPlus does not have native support for HTML files, so it likely won't be able to render them or even make thumbnails for them - instead, when you try to thumbnail them, they will show as icons of the default browser on your system.
I'm volunteering as a moderator - I do not work for Cerious Software, Inc.

bubbyt

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2017-05-06 16:23:10 »
Thanks Daan, this took care of my question.

bubbyt