Author Topic: Old problems restored in 3934, once again  (Read 2660 times)

ducky

• View Profile
Old problems restored in 3934, once again
« on: 2014-02-08 18:22:03 »
Once again a new version restores old problems. Build 3934 reintroduces extremly slow flicking from one image to another in window mode because frames and scrollbars are redrawn several times. This occurs when viewing options are set to Automatic; no streching; position upper left.

Build 3934 is called 9.1 - not beta! It's a tragedy that there is not a single version of tp that is useable and competitive since version 7. Disappointment and wasted time for installing and testing every new version.

Mr. Crews should finally understand that it is impossible for a single person to handle such a big project.

Gary

• View Profile
Old problems restored in 3934, once again
« Reply #1 on: 2014-02-09 00:37:07 »
I could not agree more with your well said comment.  At best, TP9 is beta software sold as a finished product.  I consider TP an indispensable application with each new version an improvement over the last - until the disaster of TP8.  TP9 has made some progress but it seems for every step forward we get three steps back.  So many of the basic features are broken and there is no apparent attempt to fix any of them.  To me, other than the new but painfully slow database, there is no compelling reason to consider TP9.  This adventure has been on going since early 2008.  Six years.  Ugh.