Author Topic: Lost Status Bar in Thumbnail View  (Read 6377 times)

studiosplatter

• View Profile
Lost Status Bar in Thumbnail View
« on: 2018-03-14 18:17:05 »
Hey,

I'm a luddite still using TP9.0 SP2. And I've lost the status bar in the Thumbnail Display. Now, I know many of you will think I'm talking about the View Image Window but I'm NOT. I'm talking about the status bar at the bottom of the block of thumbnails that does a great job counting selected files, showing disk usage, etc. I use the bar's ability to count files constantly - it's one of the things that keeps me using TP.

My computer crashed with TP open, and when I opened it back up, the layout had reverted to a stock layout and when moving around the elements like Preview, Metadata, etc., the Status Bar disappeared.

Does anyone know how to restore it? I've restarted the program, repaired the installation, uninstalled & reinstalled the program and nothing has brought it back. I've also been through every option and every preference dialog and can't find any way to turn it on via a simple switch or command.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks in advance!

Daan van Rooijen

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2018-03-14 18:49:39 »
Welcome Studiosplatter,

See http://forums.cerious.com/forum/index.php?id=4403 for a solution.
I'm volunteering as a moderator - I do not work for Cerious Software, Inc.

studiosplatter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2018-03-15 00:04:09 »
Thanks Daan! That thread was a huge help! Have a great day and now I'm happy again. :-D