Author Topic: Can't put external program icon onto displayed image menu  (Read 4494 times)

Street Mann

• View Profile
Hello All..

Maybe I'm missing something. When in the page that has the thumbnails view, I can call up an image to photoshop (external program) using the icon I added to the menu bar, but I can't seem to add that external program button to my menu bar when I double click the thumbnail and call up just that image itself ( see attachment). I can add various (but not all) other commands to the full image menu bar  - but not the add external program to that menu bar. What's up.

Also, I would like to be able to add the batch command to the individual image menu bar, but cant see that it is available in that menu either.
« Last Edit: 2019-03-22 07:43:14 by Street Mann »

Daan van Rooijen

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Can't put external program icon onto displayed image menu
« Reply #1 on: 2019-03-23 15:46:57 »
That's correct. The viewer/editor (as it's called) doesn't have a Programs toolbar to which you can add external programs like the main hub does. I guess this is because you shouldn't have an image open in two different programs at the same time.
I'm volunteering as a moderator - I do not work for Cerious Software, Inc.

Street Mann

• View Profile
Re: Can't put external program icon onto displayed image menu
« Reply #2 on: 2019-03-23 18:33:21 »
hummm that sounds right ...

I can see that for adding a batch button too.

Im going to post another questyion about the quick batch vs batch in a separate thread ... lol if I have not already!