Author Topic: Decorations  (Read 3014 times)

Jim Chagares

Decorations
« on: 2015-07-12 19:22:01 »
I have been using ThumbsPlus since V4, many years, since 2000. I have stopped upgrading since V7. I would love to remove the annoying blue circle with the i (for information) when showing decorations. This began in V9 and is still around in V10 I cannot turn off the decoration because I need to see the images that have been Tagged with a flag. In V7 the i was very subtle and not noticeable. I would love to get rid of the blue i. Is this possible?

Laura Shook

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Decorations
« Reply #1 on: 2015-07-14 13:39:17 »
> I have been using ThumbsPlus since V4, many years, since 2000. I have stopped upgrading since V7. I would love to remove the annoying blue circle with the i (for information) when showing decorations. This began in V9 and is still around in V10 I cannot turn off the decoration because I need to see the images that have been Tagged with a flag. In V7 the i was very subtle and not noticeable. I would love to get rid of the blue i. Is this possible?

Hi Jim,

Thank you for your support of Cerious Software.

There is not a way to choose to remove single or several decorations. It's all or nothing as far as choosing decorations in ThumbsPlus at this time.

We will consider this for a future version!

Kind regards,
Laura Shook
Cerious Software, Inc.