Author Topic: View Bar  (Read 3024 times)

Cindee

View Bar
« on: 2016-07-31 16:54:18 »
I recently had to reinstall Thumbs due to a hard drive failure. I installed V10 SP1 Build 411. I'd like to know how to stop the "View Bar" from coming up that appears when I click on a thumbnail and the original photo comes up. I've turned it off in other versions, but after going through all the options, etc, I've yet to find anything that allows me to turn it off. Maybe I've missed it. And the Help section, nothing comes up about how to toggle the "View Bar" on or off. Would appreciate any help. Thanks

Daan van Rooijen

• Administrator
    • View Profile
View Bar
« Reply #1 on: 2016-07-31 17:02:33 »
I think this is it.. from the main screen: Options | Viewing | Tab:Appearance | Toggle:Show View Bar.
I'm volunteering as a moderator - I do not work for Cerious Software, Inc.

Cindee

View Bar
« Reply #2 on: 2016-07-31 19:24:31 »
Thank you, thank you. My eyes don't track well and they obviously didn't on that page as I read through the view options twice!!
It would be helpful if Thumbs would add that 'View Bar on/off info' to the help/search--there's nothing there but a bunch of codes. Surely I'm not the only one that would want the view bar on or off and would like to know where to go to do it, without having to look through everything in Thumbs to find it.
Thanks again,
Cindee