Author Topic: About this FAQ forum  (Read 5672 times)

Laura Shook

• Administrator
    • View Profile
About this FAQ forum
« on: 2019-02-22 12:49:19 »
I hope that these FAQ's are helpful!

Please note that the FAQ forum is read only and there are multiple pages of these FAQ's.

If you have support questions about any of the FAQ's here, please e-mail support@thumbsplus.com. If you wish to discuss any of these FAQ's, please do so in another (appropriate) forum, ie; ThumbsPlus v10 Questions:
http://forum.thumbsplus.com/forum/index.php?board=2.0

Please join the forums if you wish to see the attached images that illustrate certain options and features. If you do NOT want to be a member of the forums, just e-mail support@thumbsplus.com with your request for a certain image or images and I will be glad to send them your way.

If you have a suggestion for a FAQ topic please send your request to support@thumbsplus.com or lshook@thumbsplus.com

When you join you will receive an e-mail that you must reply to in order to activate your membership. If you don't receive this confirmation e-mail message it is probably in a SPAM folder. (This e-mail confirmation will come from godaddy and not thumbsplus.com.)

If you can't find this e-mail, please let me know and I will manually activate your membership.

Enjoy ThumbsPlus!
Laura
ThumbsPlus.com
« Last Edit: 2019-05-03 14:52:23 by Laura Shook »