Author Topic: Wish list for next version of tplus  (Read 6209 times)

jaybird23238

• View Profile
Wish list for next version of tplus
« on: 2015-12-31 17:36:42 »
It would be nice if drag and drop would work for facebook.  It's a nice feature to be able to connect, but up/downloading pictures would be really nice.

When exporting a data base. it would be extremely helpful if I could designate one or more galleries to be exported and leave everything else alone.

Is there a version 11 on the near horizon?  If so, is there a "what's new" document that can be viewed?

mschnell

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2016-01-01 06:47:18 »
Really urgent for all current power users of TP7 + (Right now preventing me from Migrating to v10, hopefully enabling me to migrate to v11):

1) A decently fast database that avoids the problem of hitting a ize-limit
2) a decently working migration script towar5td that database.

-Michael

Gary

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2016-01-02 11:34:30 »
V10 with SQlite database is soooooooooo frustrating.  Sometimes it creates thumbnails very fast.  Most times it just crawls.  For the life of me, I cannot figure out why this happens.  It seems V10 is not consistent in reading configuration settings at startup.

mschnell

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2016-01-12 13:02:52 »
I do know that Cerious are aware of the SQLite performance issue. Maybe that is why they withhold creating a decent conversion tool.

In the other thread you describe that the new SQLite version is a huge improvement. So maybe there is some hope.

-Michael